I’m the boss and you’ll do what I say…’ Yeah right!
Traditional methods of staff management are not working any more.
Poor management of staff is one of the most common reasons staff give for leaving their jobs.
If you want to lead your team to success you need to understand contemporary methods of management.
By the end of this course you will
- understand contemporary methods for managing staff
- discover how staff like to be managed
- understand the expectations that staff have of their managers and supervisors
- be able to link traditional and contemporary management methods
- understand the importance of good management and supervisory skills in retaining staff.
Will this course suit me?
This course is suited to any business who is responsible for managing and supervising staff, whether that be one staff member or 100.
Who presents this course?
View the Course outline: Managing Staff Performance and calendar of events.