Understanding risk management
Do you know how you’ll manage your business in a crisis?
- What if you lose your customers?
- What if there is a cyclone?
- What if one of your employees gets hurt on the job?
What will the impact be on your business? How will you cope?
By identifying the risks that your business faces you’ll be able to create management strategies for when these situations occur.
Playing the ‘what if?’ game may seem time consuming but for many businesses it is also a legal obligation that you show a responsibility and duty of care towards your employees.
By the end of this course you will:
- understand your risk management obligations towards your employees and contractors
- understand more about intellectual property
- know how to back up your records and keep them safe
- understand your legal requirements for records management.
Will this course suit me?
This course is suited to businesses who have yet to put into place their risk management strategies.
Who presents this course?
View the Course outline: Management Essential
and calendar of events